Sustainability Responsible Indexes
|Dow Jones Sustainability Index (index, max score 100), 1)||79*||81*||77||78||76|
|FTSE4Good (score March–Sept), 2)||4.4||4.1||4.3||4.0||-|
|CDP (score), 3)||B||B||97B||77c|
|Fair Finance Guide (score %), 4)||61||55||30||26|
|AllBright (ranking), 5)||47||71||57||51|
1) Max score is 100. Companies with the highest scores in each industry qualify for membership. Swedbank is not included in DJSI. * New methodology introduced 2018.
2) Swedbank has qualified for FTSE4Good Index. FTSE 4Good ESG ratings were launched in 2011. The max score is 5 and ratings are measured biannually.
3) Formerly Carbon Disclosure Project. Max score is 100a.
4) Fair Finance Guide is an international initiative to assess and monitor bank policies and practices regarding investments, max score 100%.
5) Swedbank’s ranking among listed Swedish companies (282). The AllBright Report maps gender equality in managements and boards of listed Swedish companies. The report was first published in 2012
Swedbank is a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series. Created by the global index company FTSE Group, FTSE4Good is an equity index series that is designed to facilitate investment in companies that meet globally recognised corporate responsibility standards. Companies in the FTSE4Good Index Series have met stringent environmental, social and governance criteria, and are positioned to capitalise on the benefits of responsible business practice.
STOXX ESG Leaders Indices
Swedbank is included in the STOXX ESG Leaders Indices.
Dow Jones Sustainability Index
Dow Jones Sustainability Index measures listed companies performance based on economic, environmental and social aspects. The bank received a total company score of 79 out of 100 in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index in 2018.
|Average score, financial sector||54*||58||61||61||60|
|Swedbank's total score:||79*||84 (81*)||77||78||76|
|- Economic Dimension||74*||82 (78*)||81||80||82|
|- Environmental dimension||87*||90 (89*)||73||77||80|
|- Social dimension||82*||83 (82*)||73||77||67|
|* New methodology introduced 2018.|