Swedbank Credit Research monitors Nordic companies, sectors and financial institutions that issue bonds and certificates. The goal is to assess risk, provide recommendations and convey our view on the credit quality of companies/institutions.
Reports available to our clients
- Nordic Investment-Grade Daily: Industry- and company-specific news comments for investment-grade companies and institutions.
- Nordic High-Yield Daily: Industry- and company-specific news comments for high-yield companies and institutions.
- Company research: In-depth analysis of Investment-Grade and High-Yield issuers.
- Credit strategy: Overall market comments and recommendations based on input from our macro research team as well as input from sector-specific equity and credit research.
- Trading recommendations: Relative and absolute trading ideas and recommendations, often incorporated in the various research reports.
- Credit comments: Shorter credit comments on market-moving news flows and data.
- Nordic Utilities Report: Semi-annual publication covering close to 40 Nordic utility companies.
- Nordic Real Estate Quarterly: Quarterly publication covering more than 40 Nordic real estate companies.
- Nordic Covered Bond Handbook: Semi-annual publication covering 40 Nordic covered bond issuers including cover pool data and relative rankings. Read it here
- Nordic Sector Reports: Quarterly sector-specific reports covering the Nordic Pulp & Paper sector, the Nordic Metals & Mining sectors, the Nordic Industrials sector and the Nordic Telecom sector.
- Various products covering more than 100 Nordic financial institutions.
Swedbank Research also offers equity research on Nordic companies by our partner Kepler Cheuvreux.
To access these reports, contact your advisor or broker.