Our Sustainability Strategy stresses the importance of monitoring and reporting sustainability work clearly and transparently. We are strongly committed to social issues and want to contribute to a society where everyone has equal access to financial services.
Gender and diversity targets 2017-2020:
- Eliminate unwarranted wage differences
- Achieve gender equality at the highest management level
- Increase diversity in general
Employee engagement targets 2017:
- Increase employee engagement and improve recommendation index by reaching 25 or higher*.
*Recommendation index is the likelihood of recommending Swedbank as an employer externally.
Sustainable employees targets 2018:
- Total sickness absence (rolling 12 months) <2.8%
- Long-term healthy employees > 85 %
- Zero tolerance for discrimination, harassment and victimisation